Saturday, June 9, 2007

shitty net

i don't know what the hell is wrong with the
connections here. first i couldn't login to
the net. then i couldn't access pplive streaming
to watch tv online. then now i can't even open
my own blogspot page site..

shits.

here's the funny part, i can't view my blogspot
my i can access and still blog in blogspot. so
can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong?

it's already bad enough not being able to access
certain sites from where i am now and now new
problems.

new and shitty.

in the meantime i'll just blog like this and
see when miracles shall fall upon me.

chill out :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

probably china's awesome great firewall of china is blocking ur page.

ShoutMix