Thursday, September 1, 2011

A short break at the cafeteria

I am currently at the gyms cafeteria trying to rest before working out. Had too much dimsum with parents. However, the longer I rest the hungrier it feels god it feels like I should eat but I can't cos I just did.

This is the hassle of waking up late in the afternoon. You have to like take both breakfast and lunch together. I hate this. It would be best to wake up early for my usual breakfast and workout and then lunch. That would be perfect. This ought to end. Sleep and wake up early.

Alright, I think it's about time to warm up and start pumping! Before I end this post I would like to show how committed I am in blogging again. Downloaded this app off AppStore call blogpress. Apparently you get to snap pictures and post entries all from your iPhone. Awesome, right? So if I feel like blogging but I don't have my laptop with me, I can do it here. Here's a picture of how me and my brother looks like resting in the cafeteria.


Good day people!

Location:Jalan Puteri 2/2,Puchong,Malaysia

No comments:

ShoutMix