Thursday, May 17, 2007

the abouts and etc..

i have been missing in action for quite some time now.
friends don't really know what i'm doing and all. maybe
for one they do know that i'm still singing.

but..

i'm not staying in malaysia anymore. for now. haha. i'm
currently positioned in beijing, china. reason is because
i'm having training here and to prepare for album release.
hence the song writing daily routine is heavily followed
everyday. of course, you might ask me if i have been visiting
china?

nopes. not by any chance.

though i'm already getting used to the country i think i
still need some time to get used to exploring places by
my own. bahaha.

oh ya. from today onwards, this will be my private blogging
site. erm, make that no so private blogging site. you know,
anything that goes to the internet will be well explored in
the future. if you get my hint. so it's alright. expected.

yeah the name of the site. why mr-ahbee? cos someone took
my ahbee.blogspot.com! arse.. and guess what? s/he did not
even update the site. if i get my say in blogspot.com -
please take note. let me have ahbee.blogspot.com haha!

hence, the mr-ahbee.blogspot.com

oh, why ahbee? alright, it's a nick my family and relatives
used to call me. seeing it as being a private family-relatives-
nick for 20 over years. it's now officially commercialized!

haha! everyone can call me ahbee now. and yes. everyone loves
ahbee. muahahahaa

have fun reading!

2 comments:

Iris said...

NoOoooOoo.... Everyone if everyone calls you ah bee then there will be nothing special about your family and me calling you that right BaYbee? hahaha Happy Anniversay to us today!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! If you really want to keep some things on your blog private, then you should blog over at http://i.ph

I.PH's privacy feature lets you choose exactly who gets to access which article, photo or audio files. Basically, your posts that are set to public are visible to everyone, while private posts are invisible to everyone except those you give special permission to. And the people you give special access to don't even need to have an account with i.ph. Cool eh? Check it out!

ShoutMix